Rosacea: Triggers and Subtype Classification
Rosacea is a challenging skin condition for any skin treatment practitioner. The accepted aggravating factors are well known, however this lecture goes beyond the common triggers of inflammation and explores those least understood; those linked to the endocrine system, adrenal stress, overactive enzyme activity and changes to cellular organelle function.
This course is essential for a complete understanding of the condition and covers the physiology, biology and morphology of Rosacea; with particular emphasis on its cellular triggers. We will also explore the different sub-types and how to recognize them.
- Understanding that Rosacea is a multi-faceted condition
- There are a number of triggers and aggravating factors
- The innate immune system is a major factor in this condition
- How to diagnose the different types of Rosacea
- How to prepare protocols of daily care and better treatment options
- Learning Units 1
- Duration 3 Hours, 45 Minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- CPD Points Awarded 4 CPD points or 5.3 CE's.
Units of learning