The Pastiche Training GDPR Data Collection and Processing Notice
Pastiche Resources Limited (conducting business as Pastiche Training) is committed to protecting your privacy and the personal information we collect and process about you.
By visiting and using the Pastiche Training website, and/or related distance learning applications (together, the “Site”), registering to use our services offered through the Site, or providing your personal information to us when enrolling in our educational programs, or joining our community you understand that you will be subject to the terms set forth in this notice (“Data Use Notice”).
This Data Use Notice describes how we collect information about you, what we do with that information, and what controls you have over that information in relation to your use of our Site and Services. Your information will be held and managed by Pastiche Training acting either as a data controller or as a data processor.
Throughout this Data Use Notice we use ‘plain English’ summaries which are intended to give you guidance about what each section is about.
Please click the links below to learn more about:
- How we collect your information
- How we use your information
- Sharing your information
- Transfer of information overseas
- Data Security
- Retention of information and your rights
- Changes to the Data Use Notice
- • Information (such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number and other contact details) that you provide by completing forms on the Site or using the Service, including information about you if you register as a member of the association or subscribe to a Service, information about you that you upload or submit to the Site or Service, or information you provide to us when requesting information or material from us;
• Information from surveys that we may, from time to time, conduct on the Site that you respond to or participate in.
• Aggregate or De-Identified Data. We may aggregate and/or de-identify information collected using the Site or the Services so that the information is not intended to identify you.
This Data Use Notice does not restrict our use or disclosure of aggregated and/or de-identified information.
We collect and use your information for the following purposes:
You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of the Pastiche Training’s communication emails. Additionally, you may send a request to [email protected]
(iii) respond to your requests for customer service.
Pastiche Training will not share your information with anyone outside of the organisation except when we need to provide your information to select third parties in order to provide services for you that are related to your certification, registration of qualifications, provision of receipts, and legal services.
• We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that it is subject to appropriate safeguards, such as relying on a recognised legal adequacy mechanism which may include by entering into EC approved standard contractual clauses relevant to transfers of personal information (see http://ec.europa.eu/justice/dataprotection/internationaltransfers/transfer/index_en.html) and that it is treated securely and in accordance with this Data Use Notice.
We have implemented procedures designed to limit the dissemination of your information to only such designated staff as are reasonably necessary to carry out the stated purposes we have communicated to you.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
All retained information will remain subject to the terms of this Data Use Notice. If you request that your name be removed from our databases, it may not be possible to completely delete all your information due to technological and legal constraints.
Pastiche Training, P.O. Box 314184 Orewa, 0946 New Zealand.
Last modified 7th May, 2018