1. RelevanceThis Policy applies to individuals who provide personal data and personal information via visiting Pastiche Training’s website (“Visitors”), registering to use the Services (“Learners”), and registering to attend Pastiche Training’s live training events (“Attendees”). “Personal data” and “personal information”, as used herein, means data, including data about individuals in European Union member countries (“EU Persons”), that is within the scope of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, that is received by Pastiche Training, including in the United States of America from the European Union, and recorded in any form.
2. Information CollectedHow we collect and store information depends on the websites you visit, the activities in which you participate, and the Services you use. Several categories of information are automatically collected from you when you use the Services, as described below.
2.1. Information You ProvideWhen expressing an interest in obtaining additional information about the Services or registering to use the Services, Pastiche Training requires you to provide personal contact information, such as name, company name, address, phone number, and email address (“Required Contact Information”). Optional Information is referred to collectively as “Data About Learners” in the case of Learners, and “Data About Attendees” in the case of Attendees.
2.2. Automatically-Collected InformationPastiche Training may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices that are used to access the Services, including mobile devices, through commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and web beacons (“Website Navigational Information”).Website Navigational Information includes standard information from your browser or device (such as browser/device type and language), your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and the actions you take on Pastiche Training’s website and distance learning portal, such as the pages viewed and the links clicked.We may also collect and analyse information such as: (i) location information (as described in the next section below), unique device identifiers and other information about your mobile phone or other mobile device(s), browser types, browser language, operating system, the state or country from which you accessed the Services; and (ii) information related to the ways in which you interact with the Services, such as referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information.As described further below, we may use third-party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
2.3. Location InformationWe may use information about your location to customise the Services with location-based information and features. In order to do this, we may pass along your location information to our affiliates and agents. If you access the Services through a mobile device and you do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this.
2.4. Information From OthersWe may obtain information about you from third parties, such as our content partners, resellers, and others. If you access the Services through a third-party connection or log-in, you authorise Pastiche Training to collect, store, and use, in accordance with this Policy, any and all information available to Pastiche Training through the third-party interface.
2.5. Aggregate or De-Identified DataWe may aggregate and/or de-identify information collected by the Services or via other means such as live events so that the information is not intended to identify you. This Policy does not restrict our use or disclosure of aggregated and/or de-identified information.
• Preferences: To remember information about your browser and your preferences; and to remember your settings and other choices you have made.
• Analytics and Research: To help us better understand how people use our Services, we work with a number of analytics partners, including Google Analytics; and to help us improve and understand how people use the Services. For example, cookies help us test different versions of our Services to see which particular features or content users prefer. We may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether the message has been opened and for other analytics. We might also optimize and improve your experience using the Services by using cookies to see how you interact with the Services, such as when and how often you use them and what links you click on. To find out more about how Google uses data when you visit a website that uses Google Analytics, please visithttps://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
• Personalised Content: To customize the Services with more relevant content.
3.2. Where are cookies and similar technologies used? We use these technologies on the Services, including our websites and apps. We don’t release the information collected from our own cookies to any third parties, other than to our service providers who assist us in providing the Services.
4. Use of Information CollectedPastiche Training uses Data About Visitors, Data About Attendees, and Data About Learners to perform the services requested. For example, if you fill out a “Contact Me” web form, Pastiche Training will use the information provided to contact you about your interest in the Services.Pastiche Training uses Data About Attendees to plan and host educational events in which event attendees may participate, and populate online profiles for Attendees on the Services.Pastiche Training may also use Data About Learners, Data About Visitors, and Data About Attendees for marketing purposes. For example, Pastiche Training may use information you provide to contact you to further discuss your interest in the Services and to send you information regarding Pastiche Training and its partners, such as information about educational programs or events.Pastiche Training uses Website Navigational Information to operate and improve Pastiche Training’s websites, to protect Pastiche Training and third parties, for security, and to prevent fraud and violation of Pastiche Training’s applicable agreements. Pastiche Training may also use Website Navigational Information alone or in combination with Data About Learners and Data About Visitors to provide personalised information about Pastiche Training.
5. Information Sharing and DisclosureWe may disclose to and/or share your information only with affiliated third parties in the following circumstances.
5.1. Consent: If you consent to the disclosure, we may do so.
5.2. Other Third Parties: From time to time, Pastiche Training may partner with other companies to jointly offer other educational opportunities. If you purchase or specifically express interest in a jointly-offered educational program from Pastiche Training, Pastiche Training may share Data About Learners collected in connection with your purchase or expression of interest with our joint promotion partner(s). We do not control our business partners’ use of the Data About Learners we collect, and their use of the information will be in accordance with their own privacy policies.If you do not want your information to be shared in this manner, you may email [email protected]
5.3. Data About Attendees: Pastiche Training does not share Data About Attendees with business partners unless: (i) you specifically opt in to such sharing via an event registration form; or (ii) you attend a Pastiche Training event and have your attendee badge scanned by a business partner.If you do not want your information to be shared, you may email [email protected] you choose to share your information with business partners in the manners described above, your information will be subject to the business partners’ respective privacy policies.
5.4. Protection of Pastiche Training and Others: We may disclose any of your information if required by law or in a good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce any agreements that you entered into with us; (iii) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; and/or (v) protect the rights or property of Pastiche Training, its agents and affiliates, its users, or the public. We may also disclose information to law enforcement agencies in emergency circumstances, where the disclosure of such information is consistent with the types of emergency disclosures permitted or required by law.
6. Online AnalyticsWe may use third-party web analytics services such as Google Analytics. These service providers use Website Navigational Information to help us analyze how users use the Services, including by noting the third-party website from which you arrive. The information collected by the technology (including your IP address) will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the Services. We also use Google Analytics for certain purposes related to advertising, as described in the following section. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On by visiting this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
7. SecurityWe have appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorised access and maintain data security of, and to use correctly, the information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store.Although we take appropriate measures to safeguard against unauthorised disclosures of information, we cannot assure you that personal information that we collect will never be disclosed in a manner that is inconsistent with this Policy.
8. Communications PreferencesPastiche Training offers Visitors, Learners, and Attendees who provide contact information a means to choose how Pastiche Training communicates with you. You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of Pastiche Training’s marketing emails.Additionally, you may send a request to [email protected]
9. Customer TestimonialsPastiche Training posts Learners and testimonials on Pastiche Training’s websites that contain information such as Customer names, titles and country location. Pastiche Training obtains the consent of each Customer prior to posting such information or testimonials.
10. No Rights of Third PartiesThis Policy does not create rights enforceable by third parties.
11. How to Contact Pastiche TrainingIf you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this Policy or Pastiche Training’s privacy practices, please address your inquiries to:Pastiche Resources LtdP.O. Box 314184Orewa 0946New Zealand
Or by email here
12. How You Can Access and Update Your InformationYou may review and update certain user profile information by logging in, as applicable, to the relevant portions of the Services where such information may be updated, or by contacting [email protected] to make such a request.
13. Changes to This PolicyPastiche Training reserves the right to change this Policy at any time to, including, without limitation, reflect changes in the law, our data collection and use practices, the features of the Services, or advances in technology. Please check this page periodically for changes.Your continued use of the Services following the posting of changes to this Policy will mean you accept those changes. If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will post the updated Policy here and notify you by email or by means of a notice on our website prior to the changes becoming effective.
Last updated May 2018