Pastiche Resources Limited (conducting business as Pastiche Training) is committed to protecting your privacy and the personal information we collect and process about you.
By visiting and using the Pastiche Training website, and/or related distance learning applications (together, the “Site”), registering to use our services offered through the Site, or providing your personal information to us when enrolling in our educational programs, or joining our community you understand that you will be subject to the terms set forth in this notice (“Data Use Notice”).
This Data Use Notice describes how we collect information about you, what we do with that information, and what controls you have over that information in relation to your use of our Site and Services. Your information will be held and managed by Pastiche Training acting either as a data controller or as a data processor.
Throughout this Data Use Notice we use ‘plain English’ summaries which are intended to give you guidance about what each section is about.
Please click the links below to learn more about:
• Information from surveys that we may, from time to time, conduct on the Site that you respond to or participate in.
• Aggregate or De-Identified Data. We may aggregate and/or de-identify information collected using the Site or the Services so that the information is not intended to identify you.
This Data Use Notice does not restrict our use or disclosure of aggregated and/or de-identified information.
Information is collected solely for the purposes stated in this Data Use Notice and will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
We will collect and use your information as described in this Data Use Notice and as permitted by applicable laws, including in circumstances where it is necessary:
(i) to provide or fulfil Services requested by or for you;
(ii) to pursue our legitimate interests; or
(iii) where you have given us your express consent.
We collect and use your information for the following purposes:
• To perform the Services requested by you. For example, if you fill out a “Contact ” or “Subscribe” web form, we will use the information provided to either contact you about your interest in the Services or reply to your communication. This data processing is necessary to provide or fulfil a service requested by or for you.
• To plan and host events. For example, to plan and host educational events, host online forums and social networks in which event attendees may participate, and populate online profiles in relation to the Services. This data processing is necessary to provide or fulfil a service requested by or for you.
• For promotional purposes. For example, we may use your information to further discuss your interest in the Services and to send you information regarding the Pastiche Training such as information about promotions, events, or services. We will only send you marketing communications and updates about our services and events with your prior consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of the Pastiche Training’s communication emails. Additionally, you may send a request to [email protected]
• For financial and payment purposes. For example, for invoicing and collection of payment from you, where applicable. This data processing is necessary to provide or fulfil a service requested by or for you.
• For operating and improving the Pastiche Training website and your experience. For example, we may collect and analyse data on your use of our website and process it for the purpose of improving our online visitor experience. Data collected could include data about your device, such as unique device identifiers, information about your mobile phone or other mobile device(s), browser types, browser language, operating system, and the state or country from which you accessed the Services. Data collected could also include information related to the ways in which you interact with the Services, such as referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks and domain names. This data allows us to understand our visitors, their interaction with our website and improve our website to better serve our visitors and members. We may use third-party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
Data processing for analytical and operational improvement purposes is a legitimate purpose.
• For security purposes. For example, we may use your data to protect the Pastiche Training and its membership against security breaches and to prevent fraud and violation of Pastiche Training’s applicable agreements. Data processing for security purposes is a legitimate purpose.
Protection of the Pastiche Training and Others. For example, we may disclose your information to:
(i) comply with legal obligations;
(ii) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties;
(iii) respond to your requests for customer service.
Pastiche Training will not share your information with anyone outside of the organisation except when we need to provide your information to select third parties in order to provide services for you that are related to your certification, registration of qualifications, provision of receipts, and legal services.
• We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that it is subject to appropriate safeguards, such as relying on a recognised legal adequacy mechanism which may include by entering into EC approved standard contractual clauses relevant to transfers of personal information (see http://ec.europa.eu/justice/dataprotection/internationaltransfers/transfer/index_en.html) and that it is treated securely and in accordance with this Data Use Notice.
We employ appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access and maintain data security of, and to use correctly, the information we collect online.
We have implemented procedures designed to limit the dissemination of your information to only such designated staff as are reasonably necessary to carry out the stated purposes we have communicated to you.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
All retained information will remain subject to the terms of this Data Use Notice. If you request that your name be removed from our databases, it may not be possible to completely delete all your information due to technological and legal constraints.
Last update: 7th May, 2018